Since 1894, J. Barbour® & Sons has remained a family-owned heritage of quality. With three Royal Warrants proudly featured in every coat, it’s no surprise that in our quest for quality, we turn to Barbour® season after season.
The Classic Beadnell is a year-round jacket lined with signature Barbour tartan. This style features a traditional corduroy collar, storm-fly front with rugged zipper and snaps, moleskin-lined hand-warming pockets, and snap-shut bellows pockets. Slimmer than the relaxed Bedale, the Beadnell has a more feminine, tailored fit. This is the perfect, high-quality, durable outer layer for town or country. Add a zip-in Betty liner or hood (not included) to make this a versatile, all-season jacket.
- Sit-down corduroy collar
- Moleskin-lined hand-warming pockets
- Snap-shut bellows pockets
- Zip fastening with snap-over storm flap
- Can be worn with the zip-in Fleece Betty Liner (not included)
- Studded for optional hood (not included)
- Material: 100% Sylkoil waxed cotton outer
- Lining: Cotton Barbour tartan lining and nylon sleeve lining
- Care: Sponge clean only, no soap