One of our favorite Spring additions is our sherbet colored Griselda hat. Each one is handmade from palm fronds of the banks of the Chixoy River by our Guatemala female artisans.
This hat collection is both sustainable and a fair trade partnership. With every hat purchase you make, we are able to continue sending orders to our talented partners giving them the means to support their families.
- Permanent woven band attached to crown of hat
- Hat Brim measures 3 3/4" wide
- Crown of hat measures 4 1/2" tall
If you are in between sizes, we recommend that you size up and order our sizing tape to ensure the perfect fit.
- XS/S measures approx. 55-56cm
- M/L measures approx. 58-59cm
For more information on our hats see our About Your Hat section!
SPECIAL NOTE: Store your hat on a flat surface so that the brim can flatten if needed